RELEASE DATE: 23rd August 2022
PUBLISHER: Deep Silver
Officially revealed at The Game Awards, our brand new Saints Row gameplay trailer gives you a glimpse of the crew’s journey to Saint-dom, sneak peeks of customisation and a bucket of those only-in-Saints-Row moments you know and love.
In Santo Ileso, you either have the power, or you want to take it. The Saints are on a path to dominating this city, and you need to lead them as whatever Boss you want to be, this is Saints Row after all. We are serving up Saint-on-faction action as we show off just some of the ways you can head off against your rivals – there are so many options from explosive weaponry and brand new guns to an up-close and personal takedown or swift melee assault. The many ways to dispatch your enemies to the Santo Ileso in the sky isn’t all we’ve got in our arsenal, we’ve got high-speed vehicle action including boats, cars, ariel assaults and of course, chaos-inducing tanks.
In just 2 minutes you are gonna see:
- New sandbox reveals including helicopter tether thefts.
- New vehicles – look out for them!
- New combat - fresh takedowns, new weapons, offensive and defensive set pieces, dual wielding and more.
- New outfits and NPCs – from the weird, to the wild, and the unfortunate Santo Ileso citizens caught up in the middle of the madness.
- Story moments – a little more about the Saints’ rise to power.
- A pinch of customization – we are a tease.
- And a whole lotta Saints Row DNA.