Retro-inspired action platformer ‘GhoulBoy’ joining eastasiasoft Limited Edition line-up in March 2019
Independent developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited today announced that the retro-inspired action platformer GhoulBoy, developed by Serkan Bakar and ported to consoles by Dolores Entertainment, will join the eastasiasoft Limited Edition line-up in March 2019.
GhoulBoy brings back the look and feel of the very best classic retro platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. Slay monsters, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses.
The physical release of GhoulBoy will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, limited to just 1000 units per platform.
The GhoulBoy Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
GhoulBoy is a retro-inspired action platformer that combines the action-RPG genre with hack 'n' slash gameplay. Slay monsters, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses. GhoulBoy brings back the look and feel of the very best classic retro platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, GhoulBoy is for you.
- Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
- Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
- Slay monsters and defeat challenging bosses.
- Enjoy 16-bit style graphics and chiptune retro music.